Is Anuel AA and Yailin La Mas engaged? Video viral on social media, Details explained
Anuel A.A. shared the following to say after the couple split up Yailin. After all of their great times spent together, they still decided to split . Anuel said in a post shared on IG that his heart was "super happy" with the birth of his first daughter Cattleya. He said that he has separated from wife Yailin because "life has altered." Karol & Anuel were confirmed in 2018, but announced their engagement only a couple of months later. In 2021 they broke up after two years together. "I wanted to die, I was crying horribly," Karol says in GQ's Global Creativity Awards issue. Karol and Anuel confirmed their relationship in 2018and then announced their marriage just months following. The couple was in a relationship for two years then announced their breakup in 2021. Karol says to GQ in the Global Creativity Awards Issue: "I I was crying horribly. I was dying." The couple was known for their unabashed proclamations of their love for each other and the promise of eternal companionship. Anuel started dating Dominican musician Yailin Las Mas Viral just after his very public separation.
| |
Comments
Post a Comment